Thursday, August 13, 2009

Five


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road.  I look after him so he doesn't get hurt or get into trouble.

Look at me! I'm right next to the number five. That's how old I am. My birthday is on Canada Day. Birthdays are fun. I get birthday cake and presents. I will be five for a whole year.

Next Canada Day I'll be six. I'll be a lot older, then. Oh. Wait. I hear  James hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?"

That's me, Charles! I gotta go. I gotta go get my ears tickled so I can laugh right out loud! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be a good citizen. Learn your numbers. Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.