Saturday, August 8, 2009

Riding on the Jiimaan




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road. I look after him and keep him out of trouble.

Know what? We went to Pelee Island. The boat is really big. It has a name. The boat's name is Jiimaan. There are lots of ladders on the boat. I could be a sailor, you know. I would be a good sailor because I already know how to climb. It's fun to be way up high and see everyone.

Michelle and Deb are nice ladies. They sell juice boxes. I got apple juice. Apple juice is yummy. Yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. There is a Canada flag on the boat. Know what? I have a Canada flag on my bicycle, too.

Oh! Wait! I can see the island. Land ahoy, citizens! I better get down from here and get ready to explore. I hope there are lions on Pelee Island. I would like to go on a lion hunt. I wanna catch a big 'ole lion. We could be friends. We could eat porridge and gummy worms for breakfast. I would share. Yeah. That's what I will do when I catch me a lion. Okay. I gotta go. I have to get in the car and fasten my seat belt!  This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens! Come hunt lions with me on Pelee Island! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.