Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ricky, Guard of the Gummy Worms


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. Today he forgot where he put the gummy worms!

This is me with my buddy Ricky. He's a cashier. Know what that is? He guards the gummy worms at Mac's Milk. He takes our money when we buy gummy worms. Oh. Ricky guards the chocolate milk, too. He has a very important job.

If I don't give him money and leave with my gummy worms, that's stealing. Stealing is something bad citizens do. Bad citizens get handcuffed and paw printed and get their mug shots taken. My buddy, James says bad citizens get locked up in Her Majesty's Royal Canadian hoosegow. They don't get root beer. They don't get to play Space Invaders.

I'm a good citizen. Know what? I bet I could be a cashier when I grow up. I can already say, "Please provide photo ID" and "Will there be anything else, love?" Ricky says I need to learn to tell time and count money. Okay. I will do that but not right now cuz I hear  James hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?"  That's me! Charles. I'm gonna run and get my ears tickled! I love having my ears tickled, don't you?" This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, Be good citizens. Pay for things at the store. Don't steal! Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.