Friday, August 14, 2009

Breakfast


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy  James on Sparkle Road. That's not very far from Sandwich Street. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He must be really old.

Know what? I'm not having porridge with gummy worms for breakfast 'cuz it's too hot outside to cook. I'm having chocolate milk and wallermelons this morning. Oh. Wait. I got toasts with peanut butter and maple syrup, too.  James makes happy faces in the peanut butter when he spreads it on the toasts.

We thank God for the good food before we eat. This is what I say: "Thank you God for all the good food you put in the Canada Food Guide--except brocollis and sauerkrauts. They're nasty, God. You shouldn't make anybody eat them. Amen." I need to eat all my food 'cuz I'm going to be busy all day.

We're going to the park. I can ride my blue bike with the Canada flag on it, swing and slide and dig holes and climb trees and play Hide & Seek. Then we'll eat a picnic lunch and I'll read my Spiderman book before I take a nap under the big maple tree. On the way home we'll stop at Mary Ann's Bake Shoppe and get brownies. She makes the bestest brownies in the whole wide world. Oh! Wait! I gotta go. The day might start without me! Be a good citizen and make sure someone tickles your ears today. Bye for now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. Over and out! PS: I forgot. Okay. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.