Sunday, August 16, 2009

Air


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub.  You know me. I live with my buddy,  James, on Sparkle Road. It's my job to look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. I worry sometimes he will forget how to breathe!

Know what? I'm being a good citizen. This car belongs to my buddy Peter. I'm checking his tires for air. Air is good. Tires need air, just like bear cubs. If tires don't have air, we're not going anywhere. I like to go places so I wanna make sure there's enough air in the tires for us to get there. I bet you that air is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. I know! I'll ask  James. He knows lots of things. Yeah. That's a good idea. Okay.

I have to go find James. When he sees me he'll holler, "There's my handsome bear cub! Come here my Son of Windsor! Come here my Prince of Ontario! He'll scoop me up and tickle my ears and kiss my nose. This is me Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens and check for air your tires. Oh! Wait! Don't forget to brush your teeth, today. I hope you have a Ninja toothbrush like me. Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.