Monday, August 3, 2009

Visiting the Dentist


Hi. This is me. Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He must be 20!

Every day James hollers, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario? That's me! Charles!  I come running to get my ears tickled and my nose kissed.

Know what? I am at Dr. Gregg's office. He's a dentist. That's a tooth doctor. I'm gonna get my teeth checked. I brush my teeth every day with my Ninja toothbrush. Don't eat toothpaste, okay. It's not in the Canada Food Guide, you know.

Dr. Gregg has a sign that says, "Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you." I know what that means.  James has teeth that come out at night. They are false teeth. They didn't lie or anything, they're just false. I sure hope Dr. Gregg gives me a new Ninja toothbrush. Oh! Wait! Maybe he will give me some licorice. No! Wait! Gummy worms. Yeah. I hope he gives me gummy worms. The lady is calling my name. Okay. I gotta go, now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.