Friday, August 21, 2009

My Job


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. I look after him and keep him out of trouble.

Know what I'm doing? I'm taking out the trash. It's my job. I like to help. That's what good citizens do. Know what? Good citizens get to go swimming and feed the ducks. Good citizens get to ride bikes and climb trees. Oh. Wait! The bestest part is that good citizens get to eat wallermelons and Smarties.

I take the trash outside and throw the bag in the big blue dumpster. Then me and  James can go play. We're gonna have fun today. We can dig big holes in the back yard. Maybe we will go on a lion hunt. Yeah! I like to hunt for lions. Know what? We got water guns from Alan at the Mill Dollar Storee. Water guns will help us hunt down lions.

Oh! Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles. Okay. I gotta go get my ears tickled so I can laugh out loud. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be a good citizen and eat all your porridge. Hope someone tickles your ears today. Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.