Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Telephone


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road.That's in Olde Sandwich Towne in the City of Windsor.  I look after James 'cuz he's old and forgetful. He lost the phone. I found it--James put it in the fridge!

Look at me. I know how to use the telephone. I can call my friends Tanner--he's a big 'ole yeller dog--and my friend Cassidy--he's a bunny rabbit. If my buddy,  James, gets sick I can call 911 and the ambulance will take him to hospital. Phones are good things even though we can't eat them and they don't make good pets.

Do you hear that?  James is shouting, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles! I gotta go. I'm gonna get my ears tickled and I'm gonna laugh right out loud. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Learn how to use the phone so you can talk to your friends and call 911 for emergencies. Bye for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.