Monday, August 24, 2009

The Fountain



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. I look after him cuz he's forgetful and really old. He must be 20 'cuz he says he was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.

Look up here! I climbed up  on the fountain. The fountain is in front of the Post Office in Olde Sandwich Towne. I l-o-v-e to climb. There's no water in the fountain this summer. That's too bad 'cuz I like to watch the water.

Know what? I can see everything from here. I can see the Canada flag.   If bear cubs had pockets I'd keep things in there. I would watch everybody and eat all the Smarties in my pocket. I would eat the red ones last. It's a rule.  Bear cubs don't have pockets. Maybe I will grow some when I'm older. I'm five, you know. My birthday is on  Canada Day. When I'm older I am sure I can climb even higher.

When I was a little cubby I couldn't climb very high.  James says I used to crawl on the floor and look for trouble. I don't know who trouble is. Okay. I gotta go. I gotta get me some gummy worms at Mac's Milk. Wait. I know. If you come with me, you can get some, too! This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, Be good citizens.  Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.