Monday, August 10, 2009

Proud Day




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub.You know me. I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. Today he forgot how to tie his shoes!

Know what? Today is a day to be proud. We get to eat lots of yummy food, wear rainbow colours and be in a parade. I l-o-v-e parades. I wish we could eat parades. I'm sure they would be yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.

This me and my friend Tanner. He's a big 'ole yeller dog. See, we're wearing rainbow colours. I asked Tanner why we are only proud one day a year. Tanner says we should be proud every day.  James, my buddy, says the same thing. I'm wearing a Smarties bracelet. It looks nice but I know it tastes good, too. I think I will eat my bracelet.

Oh! Wait! The parade is starting. Tanner and me get to ride in the back seat and wave to everybody. We have to go and be proud, now. This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be proud every day. Oh! If you wave at us, we'll wave back. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.