Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Floor & Saurkrauts


Hi! I'm Charles the Bear Cub.You know me.  I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road. That's near Olde Sandwich Towne and that's near Windsor. Windsor is in Ontario and Ontario is in O Canada our home and native land.

Know what? I'm helping to make a new floor. Helping is fun. Helpers are good citizens. Good citizens get to eat Smarties. I l-o-v-e Smarties. Smarties are yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. 

 Brocollis are in the Canada Food Guide but they are yucky. Know what else is yucky? Saurkrauts. I don't know how anyone can eat saurkrauts. They are awful! I am sure God didn't mean to make saurkrauts.

Oh! Wait!  James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor. I'm a Prince of Ontario! I gotta go! I'll find him and he'll tickle my ears, kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Help your buddies and friends and neighbours. Eat Smarties but eat the red ones last! Bye for now! Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.