Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crossing the Street


Hi. I'm Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. You know me!  I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James.  I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. He could walk in front of a bus and get hurt!

We cross the street. It's busy. We look both ways and make sure nothing is coming before we start. I tell my buddy to take my paw and hold onto it when we walk. I don't want him to get hit by a bus.

If that happened, who would holler, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Where's my Son of Windsor? Where's my Prince of Ontario?" There would be no one to say that to me anymore and no one to tickle my ears, kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud. That would be awful! Be good citizens. Look after your friends and buddies when you cross the street.  Gotta go now. Bye! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.