Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another Boat Ride!




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with  James on Sparkle Road. He's my buddy. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He remembers the invention of Saran Wrap. He must be really old--maybe 20!

Look at me! I'm on the Senator. That's a boat that goes up and down the Detroit River. I know Captain Bill. I got to eat a hamburger 'cuz they don't have Smarties or licorice. We saw big lake freighters and "salties," too. The Senator goes all the way from Lake St. Clair to the Ambassador Bridge and back. Everybody was real nice. I had lots of fun.

I know! Next time you can come with us, okay? Check it out at www.windsorcruise.com. Oh! Wait! James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles! I gotta go get my ears tickled and my nose kissed. Okay. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Ahoy, matie! All aboard! See you soon. Over and out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.