Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fire Hydrants


Hi. I'm Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James.

Know what? I know what fire hydrants are for. They are for my dog friends, so they can go to the washroom. My friend Tanner told me that. He's a big 'ole yeller dog who lives with Cassidy the bunny rabbit.

Know what else? Sometimes there is a fire and the fire fighters hook their hoses up to the fire hydrant and spray everything with water. That is a fun way to take a bath. I wanna ride on a fire truck. I want to make the lights flash and make the siren sound really loud. I could be a fire righter, you know.

Oh! Wait! I can ride up and down the sidewalk on my blue bike with the Canada flag on it. I can make the siren sound. Okay! I gotta go play fire truck! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Have fun when you play! Bye for now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.