Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Judge Charles


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. I'm five, you know. I'm a big bear, now. I'm not a little cubby, anymore.  It's my job to look after James ' cuz he needs me.

Look at me! I'm in the courtroom at Mackenzie Hall. Guess what? I'm Judge Charles. I know what judges do. Judges sentence bad citizens to serve time in Her Majesty's Royal Canadian hoosegow. Hoosegow means jail. I'm a good judge. I say, "Order in the court!" I say, "Will the Crown please approach the bench." That's pretty good, eh. Maybe I will get my own TV show one day on the CBC. Oh. Wait. I hear James hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Where is my Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles!  Okay. I better get down from here and go find James so he can tickle my ears, kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud. Be good citizens or you will wind up in front of me. This court is adjourned for a 15-minute Smarties break.  Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.