Thursday, August 20, 2009

Climbing on Cars


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James.  I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He remembers the invention of the rainbow!

Look at me! I'm way up here on top of the car! It's fun to climb way up high. I can see everything from here. I wish I could see tomorrow but I don't know where to look. I know. If I stay up here all night, then I can see tomorrow. Oh. Then it wouldn't be tomorrow. It would be today. Then maybe I can find yesterday.

Know what? Thinking is hard work. It makes me hungry. I'm gonna find  James and see if we can get on our blue bikes and go to Mac's Milk and get some Smarties. Yeah! Good idea. Okay! I gotta go! Bye for now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Climb way up high so you can see tomorrow! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.