Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Friend Cassidy


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy James on Sparkle Road. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. Yesterday he lost his balance and fell down. I had to help him up.

Know what? This is my friend Cassidy. He's a bunny rabbit. He lives with Tanner, a big 'ole yeller dog. Bunny rabbits don't eat meat. They're vegetabletarians. They eat vegetables.

Cassidy l-o-v-es brocollis. He says they're yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. I hate brocollis. They taste nasty. Nasty is one of the four food groups, you know. Know what? Rabbits taste good but I don't eat my friends. I don't wanna sit in the Time Out Chair and have to think about my bad behaviour.

Cassidy and me play games. We're gonna play leap frog. I will jump over Cassidy and he will jump over me. It's fun. Gotta go, now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be a good citizen! Eat your vegetables. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.