Monday, August 31, 2009

Gummy Worms


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy James, on Sparkle Road. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful.

Look at this! See all the gummy worms? Wendy is the nice lady at Mac's Milk. She sells gummy worms and gummy fish and other yummy gummy things. I l-o-v-e gummy worms. James puts them in my porridge every morning. Gummy worms are one of my favouritest things to eat. They're in the Canada Food Guide.

After breakfast, know what? I brush my teeth with my Ninja toothbrush. When I was just a little cubby James brushed my teeth for me. Now I can brush them all by myself. After breakfast we go outside to play. Special Ed James puts his clothes on. I don't have to get dressed. Bear cubs don't need clothes. We get to run around bare naked. That's a pun.

Sometimes I wear my Cat-in-the-Hat sox just for fun. I can run really fast when I wear my sox. The sox were a present from Tanner and Cassidy. Tanner is a big 'ole yeller dog and Cassidy is a bunny rabbit.

Okay. I gotta go. James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor. I'm a Prince of Ontario. James will tickle my ears, kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud. This is me, Charles the bear cub saying, "Be good citizens. Eat all your porridge and gummy worms. Starving children in Belgium would love to eat porridge and gummy worms. Don't forget to brush your teeth! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.