Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sliding




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. Sparkle Road is right near Sandwich Street in Olde Sandwich Towne. That's part of Windsor.

Look at me! I'm at Mackenzie Hall. I found a new game to play. I climb up the stairs and slide down the banister. I holler, "Whee!" on the way down. Then I climb the stairs and do it all over again. This is a fun game. It's almost as much fun as riding my blue bike with the Canada flag on it and digging holes in the backyard.

Know what? All this sliding makes me hungry. I'm gonna ask James to go with me to Mac's and we can get some gummy worms. No. Wait. Maybe we'll get a box of Smarties. We lick them and put them on our faces and make Smarties tattoos. We can share them but we have to eat the red ones last. That's rule number two when you eat Smarties. Yeah. That's what we'll do. Okay. I gotta go. Hope you get to eat Smarties today. Don't forget to lick them and put them on your face. That's fun! Bye for now. This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.