Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Laundry


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. Our house is right by Sandwich Street in Olde Sandwich Towne. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful. He forgot where we live!

Look at me! I'm riding in a laundry cart at the Mill Coin Laundry. Is it ever fun. James pushes the cart and I make the fire engine siren noise. Oh. I forgot. This is where we come to get clean clothes. I don't need clean clothes. Bear cubs don't wear clothes. We get to run around bare naked. That's a pun.

James has to wear clothes. He's not a bear cub even if he acts like one sometimes. Know what? I wear sox. I have Cat-in-the-Hat sox. They were a birthday present from Tanner and Cassidy. Tanner is a big 'ole yeller dog and Cassidy is a bunny rabbit. My birthday is on Canada Day. My sox are in the washing machine. I can run real fast in Cat-in-the-Hat sox. I bet I can run even faster when they're nice and clean.

I couldn't run fast when I was just a little cubby. James says I was a fast crawler and he used to call me Super Cub. Oh. Wait. I hear him hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me, Charles! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor! I'm a Prince of Ontario! Okay! I gotta get out of here and find James so he can tickle my ears, kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud. Maybe he will give me some licorice. Okay! Bye for now! This is me, Charles saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.