Monday, September 7, 2009

Kokoro Means "Heart"


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy,  James on Sparkle Road. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and really old. James was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.

Look at me! I'm way up here on the Kokoro sign. Kokoro is the Japanese word for "Heart." We eat at Kokoro. It's on Mill Street, right by our house. Japanese food is yummy.  I wonder if it's in the Japan Food Guide?  I like the Tonkatsu fish and unagi, too. I could eat them all up! I can talk Japanese, you know. I'm Charles the kabu. Kabu means bear cub in Japanese. If I had a little brother I'd share my unagi with him and teach him Japanese words. I asked  James if we could get me a baby brother. He said, "Fat chance."

Oh. Wait. Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Who's a handsome kabu?" That's me! Charles! I gotta go. I'm gonna run and get my ears tickled so I can laugh right out loud. Sianara! That's Japanese for over and out, from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.