Friday, September 25, 2009

Foosball at Kokoro


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a wee little cubby I found on the doorstep one morning. He's my new little brother. That makes us a family. I like our family. Families are the people who love each other and look after each other.

Know what? I'm playing Foosball at Kokoro. Kokoro is on Mill Street. It has Japanese food. It's yummy. If I went to Japan I'd eat everything. Japan is far away. James says we can't go there on the train. We'd have to fly. I don't know how to fly. Maybe I will learn how.

Foosball is a fun game. I beat James every time we play. I'm gonna teach Chance to play Foosball when he grows up. Chance so tiny he doesn't even have teeth--or a tail! He will get them when he grows up but he won't grow pockets or thumbs, you know. He can't eat porridge with gummy worms, like me. Chance drinks warm condensed owls' milk out of a bottle. I get to hold him and the bottle. Chance licks my nose. That makes me laugh. James says we're a handful. Know what? So is he. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark! He's always in trouble. Okay. I gotta go look after Chance and SJames. We're gonna dig some holes in the back yard. I l-o-v-e to dig holes. Be good citizens and you can have Smarties and wallermelons. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.