Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thinking


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. Now he's old and forgetful. Today he couldn't find his glasses. I found them. They were on his head! I watch over him. He used to watch over me when I was a wee little cubby.

Know what? I'm thinking. Sometimes I have to sit on my Time Out Chair and think about being a good citizen. That's different than this kind of thinking. Thinking on the Time Out Chair isn't fun. This kind of thinking is fun.

Know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking about wallermelons. Know who gets to eat wallermelons? James says Handsome bear cubs and Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario get to eat wallermelons. That's me!  I l-o-v-e wallermelons. They're yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. I can get one at Westside Foods. Ravan sells wallermelons. They're really big. I give him money and I can bring one home. I am thinking I'd like some wallermelon pie. No. Wait. Wallermelon cake. No. Wait. I want wallermelon Smarties!

I know! I'll write a letter to the Smarties people and tell them. Yeah. That's what I'm gonna do. Okay. I gotta go, now. Hope you're a good citizen today and you get to eat wallermelon. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, 'over and out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.