Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Peanut Butter & Me



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy,  James, on Sparkle Road.

Know what? It's raining so we're staying indoors today. Maybe we'll build a tent in the living room and eat peanut butter and licorice sandwiches in the tent at lunch time.  James has a surprise for me. He brought out the picture album with pictures of when I was a newborn cubby. Look at me! I was really little! I liked peanut butter when I was a wee little thing. I'm five but I still l-o-v-e peanut butter. It's yummy and sticky and that's two of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Peanut butter is so good for bear cubs they put our picture on the jar.

I wish I had a little brother to play with. I want to buy one at Canadian Tire. I got $8.57 in Canadian Tire money.  James just laughs, tickles my ears and says, "Fat chance, Charles. You're a handful and a half, already." If I had a baby brother, I'd be really good. Honest.

Okay. I gotta go. We're having chocolate milk and we have lots of pictures to look at--pictures of me in the olden days when I was just a cubby. Bye for now! This is me, Charles, saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.