Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Newborn Cubby Pictures



Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy,  James on Sparkle Road.

Look at me! These are pictures of me when I was just a newborn cubby! I was really tiny. James says I tried to climb up on the pot and I fell into the porridge. I didn't know I liked porridge when I was a cubby. I bet a needed a bath after that! I used to bath in the kitchen sink but now I'm too big for that.

Know what? I don't wear diapers anymore. That's because I'm five. Cubs don't need diapers when they're five. My birthday is on Canada Day. We get fireworks and wallermelons.

I should have a baby brother. Yeah. I'm gonna ask if we can get me a brother. I wonder where they come from. Maybe we can get one at Simpson-Sears. No. Wait. Zeller's. We got lots of Club Z points. Or, we can get me a baby brother on the Internet. Yeah!

We're having porridge for breakfast with gummy worms. I can smell it. It smells good. l-o-v-e gummy worms. They're yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. I'm going to eat all my porridge but I'm not going to fall in the pot! If I had a baby brother I'd teach him how to eat porridge and Smarties. Okay, I gotta go eat. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub, saying 'Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.