Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laughing Right Out Loud


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live with Special Ed James on Sparkle Road. He's my buddy. No. Wait. He's my family. Some bear cubs have a mother bear and a father bear. I have Special Ed James cuz when I was a newborn cubby someone left me on his doorstep. When I was little, he looked after me. Now, I look after him cuz he's in special ed. We have fun. Know what? When Special Ed James hollers, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" I come running cuz I know he's gonna tickle my ears and make me laugh right out loud. That's what he's doing right now. I'm gonna laugh so hard that I bet Coke will come out my nose. Then we will laugh some more. I hope someone tickles your ears today. Bye for now. This is me, Charles, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.