Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy St. Sandwich Day!


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live with on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James.

Know what? This weekend is the Olde Sandwich Towne Festival. There's  balloons, and music and good food and face painting and I l-o-v-e the Bouncy Castle! I jumped up and down until I throwed up. Then I jumped some more!

See what I'm doing? I'm pretending I have a baby brother and he's helping me pick out ice cream at Mac's Milk. Can you see my pretend baby brother?

Wendy, the nice lady who owns the store helps me choose. She gave me a chocolate bar, too. I l-o-v-e chocolate bars. James and me ride up and down the street on our bicycles and holler, "Happy St. Sandwich Day!" to everyone. Festivals are fun. We should have festivals every day.

Okay. I gotta go.  James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?" That's me, Charles! I will run find James and he'll tickle my ears and kiss my nose and make me laugh right out loud.

I hope we eat wallermelons today. I l-o-v-e wallermelon. Know what? If I had a baby brother, I'd take him to the festival with us. I have $8.53 in Canadian Tire money. That's a lot of money. I bet I could buy a baby brother. James just laughs at me when I tell him I want a baby brother. He says, "Fat chance, Charles. You're a handful." A handful of what? I don't know. Okay. Happy St. Sandwich Day, everybody.  Be good citizens. Come to the festival! This is me, Charles, saying 'over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.