Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Have a New Baby Brother!



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live with on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. This morning I opened the door to go outside and get the newspaper and dig some holes in the yard and look what I found! A newborn baby cubby in a basket! I bet God left him on our doorstep! I asked God for a baby brother. Five years ago Special Ed James found me on the doorstep! I took cubby inside and showed him to Special Ed James if we can keep him. He's just a wee little thing. Oh, look! There's a note. It says, "Please take care of cubby. Thank you." Oh. Wow! If Special Ed James says we can keep him I'll teach him to eat Smarties and wallermelons and how to climb real high and ride a bike, too! I will holler, "Who's a handsome cubby?" and tickle his ears until he laughs real loud. Oh! Wow! This is better than Christmas. No. Wait! It's better than my birthday! It's better than Canada Day! Know what? We should have fireworks and cake. Yeah. Okay! I got stuff to do! See you later! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying 'over and out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.