Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trees are Our Friends


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,James. I look after him 'cuz he 's forgetful and old. He must be 20 'cuz he says he was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.

Know what?! I'm up here in this tree. Trees are our friends. This is the bestest tree on Mill Street. I climb up here and watch for the bus. Buses are big and they take us all over the city. I have a bus pass, you know. If I had pockets I'd keep my bus pas in my pocket. Know what? Bears aren't born with pockets. I hope I grow some when I'm older. I want thumbs, too. If I had thumbs I wouldn't have to use both paws to hold my sippy cup.

It's time for breakfast. Can you hear that? James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Where is my Son of Windsor? What happened to my Prince of Ontario?" That's me! Charles. I gotta get down from here and go find him. He will tickle my ears and make me laugh out loud. We're having porridge with gummy worms for breakfast. If I had a little brother, I'd share my porridge with him. Okay. See you later. This is me, Charles, saying 'over and out.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.