Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Photocopy Machine


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy James, on Sparkle Road. I look after him cuz he's old. He was the second Canadian off Noah's Ark. He must be at least 20! That's really old. Know what? I'm sitting on top of the photocopy machine. The machine is taking a picture of my bumbum. Then I can see it. This is fun. When I'm done I can have something to drink. I'm not allowed to drink Coke.

James says it will make me hyper. I don't know what hyper is but I'm not hyper. I'm a bear cub and a good citizen. I'm five, you know. Know what? I wish they made gummy bear soft drinks and wallermellon soft drinks, too. I would drink them every day.

Okay. Time's up. I gotta get down from here and go play. I wanna play Space Man and have James push me on the swing. Be a good citizen. Bye for now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Good citizens get to eat wallermelon. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.