Friday, September 4, 2009

Baklava


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy, James, on Sparkle Road. I look after him cuz he needs help. He's really old and forgetful.

Look at this! I'm at Big Pita. That's on Sandwich Street at the corner of Mill Street. I can have a baklava. I l-o-v-e baklava. It's a little cake with honey and nuts. James says I used to beg for baklava when I was just a little cubby. I can eat just one. If I eat too many, I'll get sick. I don't like to get sick. Know what? It's sickening to be sick.

James says he has a surprise for me. I hope it's something yummy. I like yummy. It's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Okay. I'm gonna sit in the window and share my baklava with my buddy. Hope you are a good citizen and you get to eat baklava today. Gotta go! Bye for now! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.