Friday, September 11, 2009

Come on Down!



Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with James. He's my buddy. I look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. Look at me! I'm way up here!

Know what? The Olde Sandwich Towne Festival starts today.  James will be in a movie at Mackenzie Hall. We got seats--front and centre--for this. I like to eat licorice and popcorn at the movies. I sure hope there's gummy worms, too. No. Wait. Smarties. Yeah. I want to eat Smarties during the movie. It's hard to see in the dark. I hope I save all the red Smarties for last.

There's lots of things to do all weekend. We will have fun. Know what else is fun? Looking at my baby pictures. I never knew I was so small. I want a baby brother. I climbed up on James' lap and asked if we can go to Zellers and pick one out. James just hugs me, kisses my nose and laughs. He says, "Fat chance! Oh, Charles, you're a card."  I'm not a card. I'm a bear cub. I'm five. My birthday is on Canada Day but that's a long time from now. I like being five. I can climb really high and dig really big holes in the back yard.

Okay. It's time for breakfast. We're having porridge with gummy worms. I l-o-v-e that. If I had a baby brother I'd teach him to eat porridge and gummy worms. I gotta go. See you at the festival. Bye for now! This is me, Charles, saying over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.