Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Beach




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy,  James, on Sparkle Road. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He remembers the invention of dirt. Wow! He must be really old--at least 20!

Know what? We went to Pelee Island. We went there on a BIG boat named Jiimaan. The island is a fun place to play. Look at me! I'm on the beach. The water is warm. That's because it's shallow. Did you know the water has a name? It's name is Lake Erie.

James is warm. I bet it's because he's shallow, too. Everyone is wearing swim suits except me. I get to go into the water bare naked. That's a pun. I'm five. I know what puns are. Bear cubs don't need to wear clothes--except sox--I have Cat-in-the-Hat sox. They make me run faster. I'm getting lots of sunshine. Hope I turn really brown! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Come play on the beach with us. Don't forget your towel! Okay! Bye for now! Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.