Saturday, August 15, 2009

Backyard Space Cub


Hi. This is me, Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparlkle Road with my buddy, James. That's in Windsor. Windsor is on Ontario. That's in O Canada our home and native land.

Wanna know how I know I'm handsome? Cuz my buddy,  James, says so every day. He hollers, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and I come running cuz he's gonna tickle my ears and make me laugh right out loud. I'm a Son of Windsor and a Prince of Ontario, too!

Know what? I can swing in the back yard. I can swing really high when James pushes me. I swing so high I'm a Space Cub. I'm the first bear cub to explore outer space. Monkeys and dogs went into space, so why not a bear cub? I'm sure if I get hungry in outer space I would look for space Smarties and space licorice too. I want  James to push me again. I gotta go really high to get into outer space. I bet I can see the whole world from up there. I bet I can see your house.

James says I'm "spacey". I don't know what that means but he says I'll know when I'm older. Know what? My birthday is on Canada Day. Then I will be older and then I will know. Oh. Wait! Maybe I should put on a space suit and a space helmet. Good idea. Okay. I gotta go, now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.