Monday, July 13, 2009

Hanging Out at Big Pita


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. Look at me. I love to climb. I climbed way up here on top of the sign at Big Pita. That's on Sandwich Street. The nice people make yummy food. We get shawarma. I l-o-v-e shawarma with garlic sauce. I get chocolate milk, too. Guess what? We're going to Happy Cub Camp. That is in Quebec. It is way far away. It's farther than Toronto but not as far as the moon. I wonder if VIA Rail goes to the moon? Bear cubs speak French in Quebec. I can already say, "Bonjour!" and "veut tu partager une boite de Smarties?" I'm putting lots and lots of Smarties in my suitcase cuz I don't know if they have Smarties there. Oh! Wait! I better put some peanut butter in there, too. Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me! Charles. Gotta go get my ears tickled. I l-o-v-e having my ears tickled, don't you? Then I have to help him pack his suitcase. Last time he forgot his toothbrush and I had to share my Ninja toothbrush with him. Okay! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.