Thursday, July 9, 2009

Canada Geese


I'm Charles the handsome bear cub. Me and my buddy, Special Ed James, like to play along the Detroit River. See the baby geese? Baby geese are called goslings, just like baby bears are called cubs. They are looking for their lunch in the water. They eat fish. I like fish, too. Fish are yummy. I like fish with tartar sauce. I wonder if geese put tartar sauce on their fish. I know! I'll ask them! If they don't have any we can all go to Westside Foods and buy some! Maybe we will eat lunch together. Oh, wait! Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me, Charles. I'm gonna run over to him so he can tickle my ears. I l-0-v-e it when I get my ears tickled, don't you? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.