Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hiding is Fun

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.  Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? I'm hiding from Chance and James. They will never find me in here! This is a good place to hide. They will look and look and look and then they will have to holler, "Olley, Olley in free!" Then I will climb out of the box.Won't they be surprised!

 This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Find good places to hide. When you're done playing you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and play with us! We can play Hide and Seek together. Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.