Monday, April 12, 2010

My Teacher, Miss Jackie

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. He says he forgets which side is up.  Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what?  We're at the Scruffy Maple Day Care Centre. This is me with my teacher, Miss Jackie. I l-o-v-e Miss Jackie. She is beautiful. I think she might be a princess. She lives in a castle, you know. Miss Jackie teaches me  how to tell time and write stories and how to sing. She taught me all about art. I can colour inside the lines and I know how to paw paint with peanut butter, too!


Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James and Chance are here. They walk me home after school.  I can hear James hollering, "Where is my handsome bear cub? Where is my Son of Windsor? Where is my Prince of Ontario? That's me! Charles! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor and a Prince of Ontario! I  gotta get down and go find James so I can get my ears tickled and my nose kissed.

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Do what your teacher says and you can eat  Smarties! Show your colours! Be sure to eat the red ones last!  Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.