Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Riding in the Car

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. He says he remembers the invention of gummy worms. That's old!  He must be at least 20!  Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chance and me are in the car with our buddy Lulu. We're in our safety seats. That's 'cuz we don't want to get hurt in case we have an accident. Accidents aren't nice, you know. Good thing Chance is belted in. He climbs all over everything. He has to stay in the car seat. He's already taken off his diaper. Chance is a real handful!

We're gonna eat at Biscuits & Gravy Southern Bistro. The food is really yummy. They got fried green tomatoes. I l-o-v-e fried green tomatoes. They got grits and KD and lots of other good food, too. I'm as hungry as a bear. I'm gonna order lots of food and eat it all up! I'll use my best table manners, too. Chance is too little to eat fried green tomatoes. He just drinks condensed owls' milk out of his bottle.

We Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome and hungry bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome and hungry bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Come to Biscuits and Gravy and eat with us. Oh! Wait!  I'll share my fried green tomatoes with you! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.