Sunday, April 18, 2010

Merry Christmas is Coming!

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.  Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Merry Christmas is coming to our house. She will be here in 250 days! That's more days than I can count. James helps us count. We put an "X" on the calendar every night before we say our bedtime prayers and hear our bedtime story. When Merry Christmas comes she can eat the gingerbread beings we're gonna make for her. I l-o-v-e gingerbread beings.

I love Merry Christmas, too! Oh. But we don't eat our friends. That's not nice. I'd have to sit on the Time Out Chair if I did that. I'd have to think about what I did wrong and I hate to think. It's hard to think on the Time Out Chair. I'm a good citizen. Good citizens get to eat gingerbread beings and drink root beer.

This is Chance and me wearing our Santa toques. Chance is so little he fits right inside! Know what? When Chance closes his eyes, he thinks he's invisible but he's not. I can see him.

Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed.

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Don't eat your friends. You can eat gingerbread beings and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and help us count the days until Merry Christmas comes!  Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.