Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chance's Favouritest Song

Hi. This is my baby brother, Chance. He's a newborn cubby someone left on our doorstep. I look after him. He's really tiny but he's a real handful. You know me.  I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. I help him remember things. Today he forgot where he left his bicycle!

Chance is so little he doesn't have any teeth. He only drinks condensed owls' milk out of a bottle. He can't talk, yet. He likes to rip off his diaper and climb things. He makes little squeaky noises when he's happy and little squawky noises when he's hungry or afraid or has poo in his diaper.

Chance has a favourite song. It's He's Got the Whole World in His Hands. When Chance hears it he bounces up and down and makes squeaky noises. That's 'cuz he's really happy.

He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the wind and the rain in his hands [Repeat 3x]
He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the sun and the moon . . .
He's got the little bitty baby . . .
He's got you and me brother . . .
He's got everybody here . . .


If you want to hear the song, you can download it at-
http://freekidsmusic.com/traditional/got-the-whole-world-hands.html


Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. We can get out some pots and pans and wooden spoons and sing. We're the Band of Brothers, you know.

This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens! Sing out loud and make people smile. Good citizens get to eat Smarties and drink root beer and play Space Invaders. I know! Come to our house and sing with us! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.