Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Air Conditioner & Pancakes


Hi. I'm Charles. I'm a bear cub. My buddy, Special Ed James, says I'm a handsome bear cub. When he says that, I run to him cuz he's gonna tickle my ears. I love it when he tickles my ears and makes me laugh. I know how to turn on the air conditioner. An air conditioner is like a refrigerator but it's not for food. It keeps the room nice and cool. I like the air conditioner. We ate pancakes for breakfast. Do you like pancakes? I do. I get peanut butter and maple syrup on mine. Special Ed James makes a happy face with the peanut butter so my pancakes can smile at me. Then I say, "Look out, pancakes! I'm gonna eat you all up!" Then I eat them all up. Pancakes sure are dumb cuz they don't run away. They just sit there on the plate. If somebody said to me, "I'm gonna eat you all up!" I would jump on my bike and get away. Honest. Of course, that's after I thank God for peanut butter and maple syrup and pancakes--but NOT brocollis. I don't think God made brocollis do you? They're yucky. Gonna go ride my bike. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.