Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bedtime & Bewitched



Bedtime is at eight o'clock. I don't want to go to sleep before Mr. Sun. I want to ride my bike and play Spiderman some more. But I climb into bed and get tucked in. My buddy, Special Ed James, always says the same dumb 'ole poem.

In winter I get up at night
And dress by yellow candle-light.
In summer, quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day.

When I've been good, I get to watch Bewitched on DVD. It's a funny. The lady wiggles her nose and makes things happen. You know what? I am gonna wiggle my nose like Samantha and see if I can get me some Smarties and gummy worms. No, wait! Thumbs. Yeah. Thumbs. Oh, I'm soooo sleepy. I'm Charles, a happy and sleepy little bear cub. I'm falling asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.