Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hanging Out at Cassidy & Tanner's House




You know how to tell when you're having too much fun? I do. I'm Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm four but I'm gonna be five on Canada Day. Then I will be older. Me and my buddy, Special Ed James, rode the bus yesterday. We talked to everybody. Mr. Bus Driver was really nice. He says I can drive the bus one day. I hope I can drive when I'm five. I would drive all over Maple Centre and honk the horn real loud. I'd holler, "Look out people! Bus coming through!" We went to Cassidy and Tanner's house. I played with Cassidy and Tanner all day. Cassidy is a bunny rabbit and Tanner is a big 'ole yellow dog. We played all kinds of games. We ate yellow potato salad and barbecued ribs for lunch. I like ribs. They taste yummy. Yummy is a food group in the Canada Food Guide, you know. Cassidy doesn't eat ribs. He's a vegetabletarian. I got my picture tooken. When we got home I was so sleepy, I slept all night and when I woke up Mr. Sun was really bright. When I sleep all night and wake up late I know I had too much fun. I want to have too much fun today, don't you? Okay. Gotta go. My bicycle wants to go for a ride. Maybe we'll go to Mac's and get some licorice. No! Wait! Gummy worms! Yeah! Bye for now. That's me, Charles. Whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.