Thursday, June 18, 2009

Riding in Cars, Constables & Gummy Worms


I'm riding in a car. This is me. I'm Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. I like to ride with my head out the window. Special Ed James, my buddy, says it's dangerous. I don't think so. I think brocollis are dangerous. They taste yucky. Yucky is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Oh, look! There's a police car behind us! If we stop, maybe the nice constable will give me some Smarties and gummy worms. I l-o-v-e Smarties and gummy worms. They're Yummy and that is one of the four food groups . Hey! Mr. Police Constable! Put on your red lights! Stop us! Look! I'm not wearing my seat belt! I sure do want to ride in your car with the siren on and eat Smarties and gummy worms. Okay! Gotta go! Bye for now! Whooo! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.