Monday, June 22, 2009

Tree Climbing


I like trees. Trees are my friends. They're fun to climb. I can climb way up high, hide in the leaves and watch people go by. I can say, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and they will look up but they won't see me cuz I'm hiding. They think the tree is talking to them! It's a fun game. Climbing makes me hungry. I can stretch out on a limb and eat gobs of gummy worms right out of the bag. I'm glad for trees and gummy worms. Oh! And I'm glad for my cool sunglasses, too. Okay, gotta go. I'm Charles, you know. Charles the handsome bear cub. The one who lives with his buddy, Special Ed James, on Sparkle Road in Maple Centre. Yeah, that one! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.