Friday, June 12, 2009

BBQ


I'm Charles. I'm a bear cub. I live with Special Ed James. He's my buddy. He rides to school on the short bus. I go with him to keep him out of trouble. We have a barbecue. I l-o-v-e the barbecue. See! I am giving the barbecue a hug. Don't hug the barbecue when it's hot cuz it will burn you. That is a good thing to know. I don't like the emergency room, do you? Well, then you won't hug a hot barbecue. I like hot dogs. I like them a lot. I like to eat them with mustard on top. I like marshmallows but not with mustard. I wonder if we can barbecue today. I'll ask my buddy if we can. If he says "yes" you can come over and eat hot dogs with us. That would be fun. I hope you like potato salad. Oooh! Special Ed James is calling me. He's saying, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me. Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. When he says that I know I'm gonna get my ears tickled. I love having my ears tickled, don't you? Bye for now! See you at the barbecue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.