Thursday, June 25, 2009

Climbing Stuff


Look at me! I am w-a-y up here on top of the fence. I'm Charles. I'm four. I can climb up trees but today I climbed the fence. I like to be way up high. I can see everything from up here. I can watch everybody. I bet God has to climb really really high to watch me. Me and my buddy, Special Ed James, saw the fireworks last night. Wow! I l-o-v-e fireworks. I wish fireworks was one of the four good groups in the Canada Food Guide cuz I would eat them all up. I bet they taste Yummy. Okay. I gotta go. I got lots of stuff to climb today. Oh, wait! Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me! Charles! I'm a handsome bear cub! I really gotta go cuz I'm gonna get my ears tickled. I l-o-v-e it when Special Ed James tickles my ears and makes me laugh right out loud. Do you have somebody to tickle your ears? I sure hope so! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.