Monday, June 29, 2009

The Money Game


I'm Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub--and a smart one, too. See what I got? My baseball cap is full of money. I sit outside on the step and look hungry and say, "Please?" People put money in the cap. It's a fun game. I have $65.18 already. You know how many boxes of Smarties that will buy? Lots! If bear cubs came with pockets I'd put all the money in my pockets. Gotta go, now. I'm going over to Mac's Milk to see Wendy and get Smarties and gummy worms. Wait! I'll get some licorice, too! Oh! Don't tell my buddy, Special Ed James. He says I shouldn't play this game. If he finds out, I might have to sit in the Time Out Chair. That's not fun. It's not even a game. I'm supposed to sit and think about what I did wrong. I hate thinking. Know what? I'm four but I'm gonna be five tomorrow--it's my birthday. It's Canada's birthday, too. Okay! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Rogers said...

Where's the text box for the picture? [ img noimage.jpg title="what's up with that?" ]

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.