Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clean Air Day in Maple Centre

Oooh! Ooooh! I forgot to tell you today is Clean Air Day in Maple Centre. It says so on the Crosstown Bus. My buddy--Special Ed James, and me--got out the Electrolux and vacuumed up the air around our place. When it was all nice and clean and we put it back in the sky. Special Ed James says we're good citizens. I don't know what a good citizen is but he bought me Smarties and red licorice at Mac's Milk, so it must be something special. I wanna be a good citizen everyday if I get Smarties red licorice. How 'bout you? Gotta go! I'm gonna share my Smarties and red licorice with my buddy Jay in case he wants to be a good citizen, too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.